I am presenting a workshop at the Greater Vancouver Home Builders’ Association Supplier’s Council October 24th 9.00am at 1003-7495-132nd Street, Surrey
Sweat the Small Stuff: Building Business with Appreciation. One of the most important, and often overlooked, keys to building business relationships — is showing appreciation.
Topics of this entertaining and enlightening workshop include:
- Acknowledgement – Everyone wants to have a great feeling and they want to be delighted and enchanted. What can we learn from the norm of reciprocity?
- Making an impact and how to show your thoughtfulness.
- How to double your goodwill.
- Cultural Sensitivity: What it means. Particularities, symbolism and how to delight them.
- Holiday Gifting: What “MAPP” means and why have your gifts “WRAPPED” for the holidays.
Register now seating is limited: Larraine@gvhba.org
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!