Thoughtful giving is important and is one of the most effective ways to win someone’s loyalty.
Join me on Tuesday, November 13 at the eWomenNetwork “Accelerated Networking” Luncheon at the Executive Hotel Conference Centre Coquitlam, BC
‘Tis Almost The Season for Corporate Gift Giving! Build Your Business Through Appreciation!
What makes the difference between a good business and a great one? Solid products? Attentive service? Competitive Pricing? Yes, but no business goes from good to great without exceptional relationships with its’ customers and employees. Mindy Tulsi-Ingram draws on her 18 years as Chief Gift Officer for her own corporate gift company, ‘Green and Green, Gifts with Flair’, to provide you with the toolkit you need to build stronger business relationships. She will help you identify what works and what doesn’t in gift giving.
At this powerful event you’ll learn:
- Acknowledgement – Everyone wants to have a great feeling and they want to be delighted and enchanted.
- How to double your goodwill through customer appreciation.
- Making an impact and how to show your thoughtfulness.
- Cultural Sensitivity and what it means for gifts. November 13th is Diwali – We will learn from Diwali and other cultures.
- Holiday gifting: What ‘MAPP’ means and why have your gifts ‘WRAPPED’ for the holidays.