At Green & Green, we specialize in customizing gifts according to the recipient’s needs and preferences. For example, we can always add alcohol such as champagne, wine, beer and spirits. Ask us about the various gourmet truffles we keep in stock just for those chocolate lovers. We also provide non-food gifts like as fine wool blankets, artisanal paperweights and beautiful Native art scarves and neck ties to name a few.
So, to get the gift giving process started, here is the brilliant MAPP System to help you develop your gift giving genius:
- For starters, you want to gather a list of recipients (clients, employees, suppliers, etc) and categorize them by A, B, C recipients.
- Next on your list is to assign an appropriate budget for each category. This is important, because it helps us to help you to pick the perfect gift.
- Now you can decide on a theme. Did you want the gift to be filled with tasty gourmet treats for an office share? This is a great idea, if you’re planning on having a little work-time festivity—or as a big thank you for a job well done. Is the gift going to going to the recipient’s home? If so, you can really personalise it. Perhaps they love cabernet sauvignon, brie and smoked salmon pate. It’s always good to know whether you’d like to include alcohol in the gift you want to create.
- What’s your message? An important part of Green & Green’s gift giving culture is enclosing greeting cards with a personalised message. These cards can be printed with your logo, too! Is your message to one person, the team, or the whole firm? Is this a message of gratitude, a congratulations, or are you wishing the recipient a Happy New Year? This can be the trickiest step for some. If you find yourself in this conundrum, here are a few choice messages for the holidays:
- May you enjoy the warmth and Joy of the Season. Happy Holidays from all of us.
- Best wishes for the Holiday Season from (insert your company name and logo).
- Happy Holidays from all of us.
- Wishing you Happy Holidays and a New Year filled with prosperity and success.
- Happy Holidays and all the best for a prosperous (insert year).
- Best wishes to you and your team for a safe and joyous holiday season. Looking forward to a happy, healthy and prosperous (insert year)
- Wishing you and your family the very best this Holiday Season & best wishes for the New Year
- With appreciation for your business and warmest wishes for a happy holiday season
- Delivery time. Where is the gift going? To the office? To a residence? Would you like Green & Green to arrange delivery? If so, kindly provide the complete address and current phone number of the recipient. If it is being delivered to a residence,Green & Green always confirms that someone will be home to receive the gift.
This quick and simple plan will help make the holiday season run smoother for you, your business and your loved ones. Feel free to implement some of these tips in your own personal gift giving plan as well!
The Green & Green Team is always more than happy to answer any queries you may have throughout your gift giving process. Contact us at 604-689-5027 or 1800-397-2882 or email us at info@greenNgreen.com.